Friday, July 17, 2009
its human condition.....
so, today talking with one of my friends he was telling me about this friend (girlfriend) he date yesterday, and, well, I didn't know that part till today he told me, this girl is married;[ leaving a side the till now chronic doubt I have about how come people can cheat over their couples, honestly I still don't get it but that will be another post], a thought came up to my mind cause, well, let me tell the whole story first, so the thing here is not that she is married, the thing is that she got married cause of my friend :S, weird, YES! so THAT was what got me thinking on this....why do we (women) tend to fucked up our lives that way? I mean, putting some of my own experience in the table....I wanted to get out of my house, I wanted live what I thought was gonna be a happy life on my own...I go ahead AND GET PREGNANT! WTF was going on in my mind back then, who knows, why on earth I just didn't leave the house..no...that was not gonna be fucked up enough...I had to get a baby...and my life has been fucked up since then...and now this girl...why she couldn't just go ahead and have another boyfriend, fuck with him 24\7 as a sweet revenge of this dude who hurted her so bad, .,noooo...she had to get married.....Ive always complain on how much men like to say we women are so complicated, and I like to say in our defense that men are also complicated [cause HEY! you guys are complicated too...that's just human condition], but at the end, looks like, yes we are all complicated but its only women condition to complicate our own life in a permanent state...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until men develop a higher perspicacity or some sort of mind reading skill,. women will still be more complicated. Sorry, but that's how it is,.
ReplyDelete