carrusel ( 1989) ...that was a sweet story, I hated the remake "carrusel de las americas" with the chinnesse kid :P ajajjaja (actually i just found out there was a chinnesse kid in the first one too :S)
amor en silencio (1987), I dont remember that much about this one, I do remember the story was sweet, the girl I guess couldn't speak but was in love with the other dude, who was in love with her too but as she couldnt say shit, the love story was kinda complicated...this is the older one I remember watching....
alcanzar una estrella (1990) ,.,that was a good one, I didnt like the second part though

la picara sonadora (1991) , that was a funny one

Baila conmigo (1992)...I dont remember exactly what the story was about, but I liked it cause it was timed in like the 60's,.,nice clothes and music :D

Maria Mercedes (1992) , the only one from the Thalia's series I liked, all the other one sucked
and Im bored now and Im still missing a lot...Ill continue later
No comments:
Post a Comment