Sunday, May 31, 2009

Canada...phase I

and my cousin and her girls are on their way to Canada...like...right now...wish them a nice flight and I hope everything goes up there as we all expect...really good. we are gonna miss you all, I've watched those girls grow up, so beautiful and funny, Caro, Ill miss you so much, you were one of the ones who always made my visits to my aunt´s house so fun and entertained, thanks for all the advises and for always made me feel comfortable, you always treated me as what I am, I´ll miss our talks and now I don't have no body who will support me drinking and smoking there jajajajaj, damn Ill miss you but I know, everything you are doing, you are doing it cause you want the best for your girls, and I'm proud of you cause of that, you have taught me so much, and I know you will do just great there, you know you always count on me, don't forget the plan ;D, hope Ill see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment