as the kid has been confined to the house for the last 4 days I decided to take him out to the movies, so we went to see this movie, which was good, but the best part is, that the movie is on 3D, and watching my kid enjoying that was priceless. I watched more at my kid than the actual movie, there are some scenes that the 3D effects comes up really really cool, and watching him trying to reach things are jumping out of his seat cause he feels the ball is gonna hit him in hi face was hilarious ; at the beginning thought it was kinda expensive but, all that made it worth it definitely.
"live from Abbey road" has become a must-be-seen on saturday night, there´s where I get my artist of the week must of the times, last night I was hearing music from Colbie Caillat, really nice songs, as I understood she´s pretty much new; she has one album, " Coco" and she has really nice songs there, my fav ones are "Battle" and "realize"
I've been busy with the hw, but as I get so desperate, besides being homework productive I've been music productive too, been listening to Nadia Ali, guess I've heard her before but, not sure, I was trying to download some of her music but couldn't fine the versions I wanted, I found some acoustic versions that I loved how they sound, too bad couldn't download them, but I'm still fighting. also found music from Joshua Radin, very slow slow music, really good. "what if" , loved that one.
I better go finish my HW…
yesterday stats….
coffee….3
cigz……3
….and Ill hear some music :P
No comments:
Post a Comment