
and there was an earthquake last night...or early today...2:20 am....
Fecha: 28 de Mayo de 2009
Hora Local: 02:24
Latitud (N): 17.011
Longitud (O): -86.237
Localizacion: Mar Caribe, Norte de Isla Roatan Honduras
Profundidad (km): 15.1
Magnitud: 7.2
Intensidad: IV en San Salvador
I usually get really freaked out with this type of things, guess its consequence of the 86' earthquake...anyway, last night I was so dope in sleeping pills I didnt care about the earth moving, my kid woke up but pretty much he just sit and fell asleep again.
(note: was a nice thing from your mom calling me to check up on me, sometimes makes me feel weird having them caring about me so much after all this time, its highly apreciated though)
so, training is over and Im back on the phone, had some news yesterday, aparently they are taking me back to LVR "temporarily" sou, at least that will give me 2 extra weeks on this email thing, I feel Im scratching my staying here :s
good thing I guess, Ill get to breath a lil from all this, wont have brake from the bustomers but, anyway, at least Ill get something, to bad my friend Xayomi is not downstaris anymore but Ill manage, guess this is the change Ive been looking forward to have, fate, once again, comes and save me, will see if what I had in mind it actually works, one way or another.....something's gotta happen that's for sure
No comments:
Post a Comment