Monday, May 25, 2009

If loving you is wrong..[I dont wanna be right]

so, Im still in the reorganization thing, this is becoming harder than what I thought, but Im sure (at least that's what I hope) it will pay off.
last week was a really bad one, but the weekend made it up big time, been spending more time with the kid and now I have another son, both of them made me laugh good on friday, was really really good. on saturday I finally got to get my mom out of the house, doing some shopping and the movies, we had a good time too.
new week has started, let's see how this one goes.
the notebook thing seems will turn into the worst investment done so far, once again paying the price on rushing in, weird thing, Im always procastinating, definitely, procastinating is my thing, but when it comes to important things, very important things, I cant wait, I have to do it like right now, I need to know everything ASAP if not...there's no not I have to period. anyway, Im still waiting, that lil fat ass bitch has till friday to deliver my notebook and my camera.
I just messed up in my last call, I HAVE to focus more on what Im doing, I did what Im supposed to but didnt actually write it down, shame on me, lets hope I was not being audited and Ill have a chance to make it up, (hate the checklist I need to get that thing remove like...now)
souh....weird day today...feeling good somehow...but bad in the other hand, well, guess Im just waiting for good things to happen, been trying all this time to make them happen, this time I wont, Im tired I feel I've been lying to myself so..things gotta change.,.,.,I just hope.,.,.,.,Im not wrong,.,.,.,.,anyway...

...If loving you is wrong.........
........I dont wanna be right .....

3 comments:

  1. just put a bunch of chequesitos on the page,. like that dude is gonna scrub it,. yeah right,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty much what I've been doing with the almighty check-list...:$..
    I dont remember listening that song from the albums you have...is it there?

    ReplyDelete