Monday, May 18, 2009
:::Giving Up-Ingrid Michaelson:::
had gone through some tough situations for the past couple of weeks, have decided on givin up on some things I daydreamed about. maybe giving up doesnt describe exactly what I have in mind, but, definitely setting up some priorities at this time. some things did not end up the way I expected and that made me have second thoughts; sometimes for some unknown reasons, delays are the best way out.
once someone told me, that I always runaway of things that I cant handle, I dont think that´s what Im doing this time, Im just... stepping aside...for a while, want to have a different perspective of the whole situation that is going on right now, I need to have the big picture so I can come up with the "to do" list, new dreams, new plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes,. definitely stepping aside is the best way to looking at it these sort of moments. and definitely looking to have the whole picture gives you a better view of how everything connects, undoubtedly a point people love to hate is that sometimes is better to let go that thing which keeps holding us back,. wasting the time we could use to live life,.
ReplyDelete