Tuesday, May 26, 2009

in pain :(...[looking for my xps colchita]




MENINGOCELE (noun)
The noun MENINGOCELE has 1 sense:

1. a congenital anomaly of the central nervous system in which a sac protruding from the brain or the spinal meninges contains cerebrospinal fluid (but no nerve tissue)

2.A defect which also includes a small, moist sac (cyst) protruding through the spinal defect, containing a portion of the spinal cord membrane (meninges), spinal fluid, and a portion of spinal cord and nerves is called a meningocele, myelomeningocele, or meningomyelocele.


souh...I was born with that type of damage in my back, besides the physical damage that was left, specially in the right leg, one of the leftovers of that is a horrible pain that goes from my right foot all the way up through my leg, sometimes the pain can go to such high levels of pain...that my whole leg shakes, I'm tense, cant be sitting down, cant be standing up, and I cant stand people around (there are a few people I can stand around, specially the ones that are knowledgeable of my pain), cant talk, cant hear....just want to disappear...being here at the house gets me even worst, I've been with this pain since I can remember, so pretty much at this point as basically there´s nothing no one can do to help me, they just don't give a fuck, and seem to have forgotten how much painful this is for me....feel bad with my kid cause he wants me to play with him but I cant, I just cant have him around asking the same questions 10 times each, I'm sorry gordito, times like this, I really suck as a mom :(,.,.,

I'm planning on going to the doctor next week, lately the pain has been showing up more and more often and worst than before, sometimes I´ve related the pain with my stress level, and these past few days have been pretty much stressful but, it will be over soon so..:) I just hope I can make it with the pain I'm really tired, and today...specially today...cant stand it...not today...:(


No comments:

Post a Comment