
souh, my vacations are over, Im back to work, good thing, people say there's availability so Im still waiting for it. a recap on the vacations...first week, doing homeworks for the logica lab and TIC, and gripe, second week , gripe and my grandma's funeral then taking care of my mom...so, I decided to make the last day a good one, so I asked for help and I met El tunco, ["que no parece tunco"] yes, yes, trust me, I didnt know that place till monday, [shame on me!].

so after
the attack of the squirrels, we hit the road and moved to the beach, was a good day, that's how I like the beach, just sitting there, watching the waves, with the breeze....only thing missing was the hammock...I got shocked of the place, its really cool, people every where, and I bet was a slow day, lots of people surfing or just there having fun, I really liked it. I wanted to go to some kinda mmm...oO..dunno..."house" that we could see there, unfortunatly we couldnt go, unless we swim and....we were not ready for that so we came back home, I was so tired, went straight to bed, I had like maybe 1 hour being sleep and someone started knocking on my door, when I got out of bed, my feet got all wet, there was water all over my house, at the end my brother got the thing fix and at least no more water was coming to the house, but I had to take all the water in my room out, and the only thing I wanted was to sleep, I can feel im getting sick again, guess cause of having my feet cold.
damn,. good thing you really liked the trip,. i was a bit doubtful u were gonna like going,. seeing as u're a cold weather person,. ;),. that was such a good day,.
ReplyDeleteyes yes, was a really good day; thanks for making it possible :D!
ReplyDelete