Sunday, May 31, 2009

...but I get scared that my love will not do

So baby, baby would you read a poem I picked for you?
Would you think of me and not some other girls boobs?
Now what am I to do, when I feel so much love for you?
I wish that I could be stronger but I get scared that my love will not do.
Yeah, I get scared that my love will not do.





I like her songs, and she posted this one recently on facebook, funny lyrics and I love the music, usually the lyrics on songs are mostly like...telling some kinda story or something, but hers, mainly are just like...cant explain, its not senseless but its just like she´s sitting there at her living room and she starts writing what´s happening around her, she adds some music and BAM! there goes the song, very simple lyrics, very real things, and some message undercover, I definitely like her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment