this vacations suck! most of it...been here inside my house for the last week , it´s been boring, and there´s no way I can just lay down and relax cause I have the kid here,
its been fun though, see him trying to keep my mom´s day present as a secret...he lasted like...2 days jajaja
I found this blog, pureblissvocals.blospot.com, really really good one, I specially liked the chillout playlist they have in youtube, I liked this song in particular....
just as a note, this post was completly different, I wrote a lot last night after getting dopped with sleeping pills :$....I just erased some senseless things .....but well, Ill try to make them have a lil bit more sense, thanks for the pic, for coming all the way here and even staying due the circumstances, and thanks for clarifying things, for real you have no idea how bad Ive been feeling cause of that...for real for real..
No comments:
Post a Comment