Sentimientos Ajenos (1996).,.,.nice story, I just remember this one cause of Carlos Ponce ;D
Cafe con aroma de mujer (1998 ?), I loved this one, Ive been looking to download it, the story got so long I got bored, they played it in tv like 3 times and the 3 times I missed the same episodes, it got a point the story got to mess up I got bored, but in general was really really good, I like twe soundtrack, I memorized them...all of them....I still have it :P
yo soy, Betty la fea (1998 ?), that was a good one two...but the original one, the colombian version, all the other ones suck 
La Mentira (1998), I guess this was the only one I saw from start to finish and didnt miss any episode, tequila and Guy Ecker....couldnt miss that :D jajajaja
perla (1998) this one I liked it, guess was the first tv azteca novela I saw, it was good.
Verano del 98 (1998) this was I guess the first novela I saw from Telefe, but I saw just saw like 2 seasons but it was really good, the soundtrack was a big thing too :D
Muneca Brava (1998) this was a really, really good one, Natalia Oreiro was hilarious in this character, really good one.
Catalina y Sebastina (1999) the second tv azteca novela I saw, I love how this two dudes work together (Silvia Navarro and Sergio Basañez)
Como en el cine (2001) I liked this one cause pretty much was the tv version of a movie I love (coyote ugly) and the last one I remember watching is La lola (2008) ..that was really funny, I wanna watch that one again.....
and aparently I had a lot of iddle time during 1998....been thinking what was going on at that time...getting out of school and starting to work and getting ready for university, last year at school I decided to give myself a break so I pretty much didnt care about classes, and I spent a lot of time with my friends, so pretty much I needed to be updated on the main topics of the regular conversations we had....novelas and boys and some other crazy stuff we did but that will be for some other post...




No comments:
Post a Comment