these past few weeks have brought some very deep thinking moments, some decisions Im taking are not easy to be turn into action, having to fight with huge needs I have makes it double fight and its not easy, worst, doesnt seem to have any goal besides just stop feeling as bad as I feel right now.
stuck here at this damn cube. I'll keep thinking if Im not doing wrong again. having two options and both of them suck, none of them give me the feeling I want. but I guess, this time, what Im doing will leave someone else winning(¿?), at least that's what I like to think, would make it easier to actually know but, at this point, something Ive come to realize is that I'd never get to know that....
....right?
and its totally worth the update...a classmate remind me of some emails I had to check up on, and I thought on checking the web site again and guess what.....10...en logica!!!!!!!! totally brought a smile to my face...like if it was chocolate-mint flavor nota jajajjajaja so now that means, logica, ingles and TIC are safe, now just the other two, lots of reading and it sucks...but...its a 10!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment